cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Yes, yes, pasta pizza leaning towers," Ronin agrees with a sage nod, hoping it irks Remi as much as the musical nonsense tickles the inside of the hunter's eardrums in a way he can't really verbalise. "And it's no fun to stamp on your feet when you know it's coming. If I do decide to, I hope you don't hold it against me that I keep it a surprise."

Grinning, he turns to converse with his 134 locks on the door, trying not to admit that he's committing the sound of Remi's laughter to memory, just in case the worst does end up happening one day. And as the hunters draw up close and pass them by, it might surprise the wendigo that they even smile and wave to the two of them, Ronin offering a light nod before opening the door to let them inside.

"I know this might come as a surprise, but quite a few of the hunters who had your back down in the medical wing also live on this floor," Ronin murmurs. "No need to make things more difficult than they might already be, right?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-18-2023, 09:21 PM