cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I know a challenge when I hear one," Ronin trills as he heads into the apartment, and if Remi finds the hunter trying to become increasingly sneaky in the coming days, well, he knows exactly why. And what's more; he's brought it on himself. (As if it will make even a minor bit of difference given the other man's supernatural senses, but hey, if anyone can manage it, it's a changeling, right?)

"Mmhm," he hums back, as if the wendigo's huh tells him everything he needs to hear. Ronin spends a few moments locking up again, as well as replacing the silver chain in front of the door threshold, before he straights up and turns to face Remi. "You didn't put it there," he reminds him gently, as if that might have escaped his friend's notice. "Some asshole punching another asshole did. You were nothing to do with it."

Shrugging out of his jacket and kicking off his shoes as well, Ronin steps further into the room, looking for a moment as if he might reach out to do something silly like hug the other man, before thinking better of it. "I'm sorry," he adds in a quieter voice. "I should have been thinking more clearly when we went out. I shouldn't have ever made it so you were put into that situation. It was unfair, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-18-2023, 09:38 PM