cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well aren't you a peach," Ronin says, smiling over the rim of his glass at the other man. And Remi isn't wrong, exactly; the two-drink-maximum is because of the wendigo, but it's more because Ronin feels awkward drinking while his friend isn't able to participate. The results of those drinks (and the reason behind Remi's train of thought) probably wouldn't have hit home until it was too late.

"Show tunes? She'll absolutely believe it," he says with a chuckle, taking a sip of whiskey and savouring it this time, setting the tumbler down so the ice can chill the liquor further. "Either way, I'm sure she won't mind topping us up. And luckily you heal very quickly, so she won't even be able to see where I pricked you with the needles."

Cheerfully said, clearly Ronin has concluded that they're home free when it comes to their out-of-work antics, and he nods companionably at watching another episode of sitcom shenanigans. "I could be persuaded. Maybe the humour will make sense to you this episode."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 05:28 PM