cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
It was endearing in a strange way to see Ronin free of all the usual trappings Remi associated with him, and the wendigo would be lying if he denied sneaking glances at the various tattoos and scars that intermingled on his partner's painfully pale Irish skin. "Sleep well?" Remi asks conversationally despite knowing the answer. If pressed he could have given a fairly accurate report of how many times Ronin had moved in the night, what his lowest and highest resting heart rate had been, and how many times he'd farted in the process of rolling over.

"Oh, very eventful." The wendigo answers casually as he moves to sit opposite the hunter. "Silver doesn't stop me from poking holes in your walls you know." He points out, before giving his head a little shake just in case it wasn't clear that he'd done no such thing. "Besides, I was planning in selling that information I'll have you know. How else am I supposed to afford double the birthday presents and Christmas presents for you? And gods know what other fae holidays you're going to make up as well."

Resting his chin in one hand and watching Ronin spike his coffee with diabeetus, the wendigo just shrugs easily. "Nor me." He agrees, before looking suddenly bashful. "I know this is weird, and you can tell me to fuck off into my room any time you want." Remi murmurs. "It still beats being back in the medical wing."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 06:41 PM