cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi's reaction is a perfectly human one, and as he tries to cover up the fact that his jaw had nearly dropped down to the table with a cough, the flush on his cheeks is certainly much more telling than he'd like it to be. "Listen," he hisses defensively. "It's...it's just Stockholm syndrome or whatever. She's the only one who's vaguely nice to me in the medical wing, and given that she regularly touches me - albeit with gloves and usually from a safe distance - while I"m naked, I'm not sure what anyone expects."

Eyeing the mixture of silver and black that warped with Ronin's reaching arms, Remi resumed drumming his fingers on the table. "A sense of humour. Now that's a good one." Smirking and thinking that they'd surely be able to find something suitably horrible for all of his favourite torturers, mention of Isla had Remi falling silent again and not just because of his problematic crush either. It served as a reminder that, for all of the shitfuckery and ease between he and Ronin, this was all still an experiment which could go badly off the rails if they weren't careful.

"Tick tock." Remi calls agreeably, before rising and slipping into his shoes to wait patiently by the door, still wearing Ronin's sweater.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 07:43 PM