cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Unless you came out with us?" Remi finds himself suggesting before the ramifications of the offer paired with the events of last night promptly have him wishing he could take the words back. "In..the future, if this goes on." He murmurs quickly, looking down at his arm where too-dark blood was currently flowing neatly into a vial. "Side projects mmm? You've other monsters waiting in the wings, have you?" Gods, if only he could just make himself stop talking.

'We really did watch a paper documentary." The wendigo counters with a sly tilt of his head. Tugging at his sleeve before staring fixedly at his knees, Remi considers, just briefly, lying. He's lied to Isla in the past of course, saying he was fine when he wasn't, saying he hadn't just been sodomized repeatedly because Grimm was in a bad mood, but as of yet he'd never done anything to specifically hinder Isla's work. Though his pause suggested that he was indeed thinking about it, the slump of his shoulders and the sigh that dropped from his lips spoke of resignation rather than deceit.

"The pills don't work as quickly as an IV as I'm sure you'd have guessed, but they also aren't as effective. My blood dissolves them before they have a chance to really do much." Running his tongue over his teeth for a moment, Remi considers before continuing. "And...out there with an environment that isn't as controlled...I'm not sure it would work to give me more, but...this isn't enough, long term."

It probably wasn't even enough for now, given how close he'd been to wendigoing out of his mind at the bar.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 08:44 PM