cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"But of course. Every day is a school day, or so they say," Isla tells him sweetly, already moving to the small fridge in the corner of the examination room where she's (of course) prepped a few IV bags precisely for an occasion such as this. "That's fine. It's only been a night, really, and you'll see me every morning, so if there is anything you think of, just let me know."

Preparing the IV line and carefully inserting it into the crook of Remi's arm, Isla is preparing to leave the wendigo in peace while she speaks with Ronin when his voice hits the air again. Furrowing her brow and seeming equal parts sad and relieved, Isla reaches out to grasp one of his hands, giving it a warm squeeze. "I know you joke about it, but you're a man, not a monster. Grimm couldn't hurt a monster the way she managed to hurt you," she says softly, before straightening up.

"I'm glad we can finally make other people understand that, too. I'll be back in a few minutes."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-19-2023, 09:22 PM