cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Fuck yeah I would," Ronin says without hesitation, laughing as they stroll towards the next stall. "I'd even see if we could get autographs. Unless, you know, they tried the whole killing us thing. Then I guess we'd have to just do our job." Sad, but true, the hunter looking exaggeratedly solemn about the whole hypothetical situation.

Raising his eyebrows to hear he'd definitely not be the girlfriend, Ronin nonetheless scoffs out another laugh. "I'll be sure to tell your reluctant girlfriend that the decision was made based on how good a hooker you think she'd be." It's actually how bad a hooker he was, but hey, anything for shits and giggles.

Remi makes a depressingly good point, but fuck if Ronin isn't determined to let him enjoy being free just a fraction. "And if this goes so well that you don't have to go back?" He raises his eyebrows. "Or if I say I'm more than happy to keep anything you want to get in the room at my apartment? Come on - just one thing." He grins.

Breakfast, apocathery, sweaters and dildos it is, though, regardless of whatever else they might see, and Ronin nods to a pop up stand nearby selling breakfast sandwiches. "That's a good start."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-20-2023, 05:50 PM