cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Two minutes? Someone's being generous with their estimations," Ronin drawls, taking another drink of cola before capping it and replacing it in the paper bag so he can properly browse, though it's feeling a great deal more like his shopping trip now than Remi's. "Listen, I can't help it if you can smell someone's childhood memories when they cut themselves shaving," he mutters as he finds a suitable sweater to replace his bloodied one. "And you're one to talk. At least I can eat my breakfast with my mouth instead of absorbing it like some amoeba."

Checking the sweater fits in that ever-so-man way of holding it up against his body, Ronin is quick to decide on a yes (mainly because it's basically identical to the one he's given to Remi) and hands it to the merchant to bag up. "Come on, you haven't sassed this stall or my dress sense or the state of the street once. It's been at least ten seconds - you're slacking."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-20-2023, 07:25 PM