cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin finds himself slowing his steps automatically to make it easier for the other man to walk alongside him; something he's getting almost too used to, given that it's not yet been a full day that Remi has been free. "Oh? Like wh-- oh. Shit, right." Wincing and again feeling the need to say sorry (for what, Ronin?), he falls silent so Remi can decide to continue as much as he wants to.

And it turns out that he wants to say quite a lot, actually, the hunter glancing up to meet Remi's eyes, his expression solemn but not pitying - the world has taken from all of them, just some more than others, and some a lot more brutally. "Was the smashing it... supposed to happen?" he asks softly as they begin the climb up towards the complex. He doesn't want to drive the conversation directly down depression lane, but this way they can keep talking, at least.

"Because I mean... you can smash that one if you want to. But you know how much is in it. And there's a little stopper on the bottom, so you can get the coins back out." No need for gratuitous pig violence.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-20-2023, 09:05 PM