cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
There's no innuendo which follows, if only because the wendigo has been transported to some other time and place by the simple act of making a (proper) cup of coffee. Smiling almost bashfully, his lips crooked such that there's a deep dimple on just one cheek, the wendigo offers no rebuttal or sass; an Italian upbringing was absolutely superior in his opinion, but that seemed secondary to seeing if Ronin enjoyed the fruits of his labour or not.

Watching the hunter take the first sip with all the heavy expectation and eagerness of a clumsy lover looking for any signs of displeasure that they might improve on, the question has the wendigo smiling sadly, but warmly as he shakes his head. "No. Or at least, I wouldn't like it anymore." He says with a small sigh. "But, and I'm not sure if you know this or not, but smell has a very strong connection to memory, so..." Smirking, Remi reaches for the second cup, wrapping his hands around the mug and letting himself be satisfied by both the heat and the smell of it.

"There are also two other cups, just there." Remi nods toward the cabinet. "My mother always taught me to always have 4 cups for company."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 03:04 PM