cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Wishing they could just continue shittalking about blood knitting, Ronin instead resigns himself to the sort of character building conversations that he and Remi, by rights, should have been having ages ago given how long they've known each other. "I think about 13 when I first started coming through the veil again," he says slowly. "That's when I made my first pact with my godmother. I was..."

His expression darkens considerably as he wonders how much to reveal, before realising that Remi probably wouldn't be surprised or horrified by much of anything he had to say. "I helped to take other changelings, for a while," he says. You know, a casual bit of baby-napping, all good.

"Then they started training me for hunting. I don't think they ever intended for it to be against the sort of shit that happened in the end. Mainly I was just a tool to help defend my godmother's territory." But when what happened had happened.

As for the death of it all, Ronin winces and nods. "No, that's a good point. Then again, we still don't know why you're like this," he points out. No other wendigo is like Remi, after all.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 05:51 PM