cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I knew this touching moment between us was too good to last," Ronin says through a sigh as Remi delivers a 3/3 on the sass-every-time-he-opens-his-mouth. "Alright. See you later." Waving over his shoulder as he heads for his bedroom, this time Ronin still closes and locks the door, but there's no extra silver involved. (He might feel more comfortable around the wendigo, but he still doesn't want to be watched while he's asleep).

And so that's that; the beginning of a routine that gets easier every day despite challenges - and there are some challenges, even if they rarely seem to arise between Remi and Ronin directly. Because of course Hinkerstinker and Grimm have their opinons, and some of the other hunters in the complex have their concerns, and maybe once or twice Ronin has thrown a punch on his partner's behalf and been reprimanded.

But all good things - even sneakily purchasing Remi some clothes so he isn't wearing the same sweater every day - must come to an end. And despite the trial being, for all intents and purposes, a screaming success, the morning does arrive when Ronin has to take that last walk down to the medical wing with the wendigo. "Well," he says softly, walking purposely slowly down the stairs, "this is your last chance to wear a fake moustache and pretend you're Remi's human twin brother."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 07:28 PM