cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Too surprised to do much of anything but fumble against Ronin, the wendigo nevertheless nods in the wake of the hunter's hug as if he'd understood the other man's thoughts. I won't try and kill myself. I'll be here when you come back for me. I know this isn't your fault. "Yeah. Have him put money in the pig while you're at it." Remi replies; the piggy bank had been left, optimistically, next to the bed (his bed, one might think, but it hurt too much to think of it that way).

The guard gives both hunter and wendigo a look like they've lost their fucking minds, before jerking hard enough on the leash to send a normal person running to their chiropractor. Remi only grunts and takes a stutter-step forward, and though he's unable to turn (well, he could, but not without risking a good tasering from the guard), waves awkwardly through the shackles.

When he's deposited back into his room, the wendigo looks immediately up toward the windows above where he knows the interns are likely monitoring him. Wanting badly to throw things around the room out of sheer frustration, instead, Remi just goes to his bed and sits down on it. Closing his eyes, he raises one wrist to his nose, inhaling deeply the scent of sandalwood and sage, the smells of which he'd intentionally rubbed against his skin before leaving Ronin's apartment.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 08:09 PM