cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh...oh right." Forgetting that this was all about him, but in a much larger scale than he'd imagined, the wendigo lowers his eyes to somewhere around the arm of the chair on which Isla was sitting, and frowned. Whatever this meant to him, it was also the culmination of all of Isla's work as well, and how this turned out would directly reflect on her as a researcher and doctor. But gods he really didn't want to say what he needed to. "I, uhm..." Would it be too much to ask her to turn around or just not look at him as he explained?

Clearing his throat, the wendigo moves the blanket off of his lap in a way he hoped was obvious. "I had to...take care of something in the bathroom." He murmurs, feeling his cheeks growing hot. "And when I say I had to, I mean it." Hopefully Isla could put two and two together from the wendigo having had an erection to suddenly not having one, such that he wouldn't be forced to elaborate.

Holding out his arm and trying to see if he could feel the effects of the IV, whether positively or negatively, the wendigo just nods. "Does that mean...10 minutes is the limit, or..?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-23-2023, 06:49 PM