cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Of course," Isla says with an apologetic smile. "It isn't something I honestly looked into when I was developing the serum, so... well, this is a surprise for the both of us." Uncontrollable libido - the side effect no one is ever expecting. "If we keep trialling this dose - tweaking it as needed, of course," because that sounds better than masturbation-dependent, "I'll try to introduce further tests, so we can make sure it won't get overridden if someone cuts themselves around you, for instance."

About to give a wry agreement about the likelihood of making an error, it does seem as though Isla's timings are off in this case, the doctor frowning and looking him over. "No change at all?" She tilts her head, glancing at the IV in Remi's arm as if wondering whether to halt it just in case. "Let's give it another minute. It's always possible that your body took to it better than anticipated."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-23-2023, 07:13 PM