cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"One would think, but...it's more than that. Imagine not having neck pain, never waking up with a kink in your neck." Remi explains. "Nevermind being able to survive blows that should kill me, it's nice not to ever have headaches or jaw aches. You can stub your toes all day long and not feel it."

Laughing as he gazes through the darkness of the tunnels to ensure that there's nothing waiting to ambush or annoy either himself or Ronin as they make their way toward the ladder, the wendigo nods. "What was I supposed to do? I felt like a breeze would have been enough to get me off, and then Isla said she wanted to do some tests, and..." Reaching for the first ring, Remi looks over his shoulder and rolls his eyes. "It wasn't even a good one, you know what I mean?" As far as orgasms went, anyway.

'First of all, go fuck yourself.' The wendigo sings cheerfully as he begins to climb. "And second, the more I think about it-" And unfortunately he had thought about it. "The more I think if I ever did manage anything with Isla, that she'd be taking mental notes about me the whole time. I didn't realize how big of a deal this serum was for her until today, and..." Remi shrugs, not that Ronin will see as they both continue to climb.

"Maybe I'll call on your demigoddess one of these days."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-23-2023, 09:18 PM