cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Things to do, vampires to slay, you know how it goes," Ronin says with a small smirk and a roll of his shoulders, raising his eyebrows as Remi stares so blankly at the towel. Playing the penis game is one thing, but right now Ronin is more interested in the did you know you have blood in your hair game. "They said to tell you thanks, though," he adds, about the other hunters.

Almost expecting Remi to clam up - as has been the case throughout 90% of their attempts to be friends until very recently - Ronin is both surprised and humbled as the other man speaks, leaning his elbows on his knees to hear him out. "I know the point from Isla's perspective has always been to try and find a cure for you," he murmurs - he could tell that much from the notes he's snuck a look at.

"And obviously I'd be lying if I said you aren't a hell of an ace in the hole for the hunters, whatever the fuck they might think of you." But, and it's a big one, Ronin's gaze softening as he glances up at Remi. "Between you and me, though, I prefer smashing-piggybanks-Remi to skeletal-antlers-Remi. I know hunting is what gets you out, but if you want to just be my eyes and ears, without the..." He gestures to the blood and ichor, as if it should be obvious. "Then that's what we'll do."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 06:24 PM