cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I wonder how they'd get it into your room," Ronin murmurs with a grin, only for it to fade into a scrunched nose and a quick shake of his head - no thank you, he absolutely doesn't want to be thinking about it in too much detail. Luckily there's a deadpan wendigo to distract him, and though he hasn't expected it, the hunter does shuffle up beside Remi in his own kitchen. To make coffee. You know, something that should absolutely be straightforward.

"You have to boil the water?" He claps his hand to his forehead as if Remi has unlocked his little mind. "See, that was where I was going wrong - I was just setting the coffee grounds on fire." Rolling his eyes and resisting the urge to jostle a shoulder against the other man's, Ronin does indeed know how to boil water, and he fills the kettle and sets it onto the stove to do just that.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-25-2023, 08:47 PM