cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Tsch Remi cries suddenly, reaching out for Ronin's wrist to slow the speed of water. "Slowly!" He corrects as if the hunter was a moron for not knowing. "And in a circle, like this." So saying Remi begins to guide Ronin's wrist so that the water poured evenly, slowly, and in a circle overtop of the grounds. "It is no good to pour it all in and have the water pool. It must constantly be moving to get the best flavour." He explains, before releasing the hunter and settling back against the counter.

"Into me?" The wendigo repeats as one side of his face crinkles in dismay and confusion. "Oh yes, pretty face indeed. I have heard that the coke-look is coming back." Which was just to say that Remi's tone-less physique and horror-filled eyes might belong in some weird editorial spread if nowhere else. "No? I thought it looked good." Running a hand through his blonde hair which was starting to curl slightly, he shrugs - a gesture that involved both his hands and shoulders - before smirking.

"Okay, but in a world with only regular monsters, like pedophiles and the very rich. Would that make you...a cop?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-25-2023, 09:32 PM