cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Bold of you to assume that I brush my teeth," Ronin says with a sly smile that has decided self-deprecation is the way to go here. Regardless, he's reaching into the fridge for the milk at the wendigo's request, setting the carton down ready for him to add the finishing flourishes to their perfectly perfect coffee in their specially selected cups. (Ronin will never tell, but he quite likes the cups).

"Robert Pattinson," Ronin says instantly of douche Batman, but as Remi continues, it's with a soft ohhh that he realises the Christian Bale of it all. "Is it because you're not able to eat like a... well, a regular wendigo?" he wonders softly, never having thought to ask by now. "Like if you were given free reign over the tastiest politicians up top, would you suddenly hulk out?"

Alright, so it shouldn't be as amusing as it is, but honestly, Ronin can think of at least a couple of people who deserve to be eaten. Regardless, as if realising for the first time that Remi is still naked under his coat, the hunter meanders off to fetch a few of the clothes that had been left in the apartment (and it had taken a lot of persuasion to get them, so you're welcome).
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 01:24 PM