cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"One day we will have to arrange for a proper taste-test." Remi calls from the bathroom as if what he was suggesting was sampling appetizers for an upcoming party rather than murder for the sake of murder.

Raising his eyebrows if only because the days of tense beginnings between the pair seemed so long ago now, comfortably sat in Ronin's livingroom as they were, the wendigo nods slowly. "Jokes on you, I guess." Remi says humourlessly. "So...and I don't mean this lightly, but she does not seem all bad?" Rather than a judgement, the wendigo means it more as an invitation to elaborate if the hunter cares to. Sure, Morgan had somehow kept his mouth shut and given him a few scratches, but it seemed as though she could be there to help Ronin out when he needed it. An unfair dynamic to be sure, but she was no Grimm.

Or..?

"Well, she stinks of earth and whatever perfume it would take to cover that up, I am sure I could smell as well." The wendigo says offhandedly as if keeping tabs on Morgan wouldn't be an issue for the likes of him.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-26-2023, 06:58 PM