cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"That it fucking is," Ronin agrees, and though there hadn't been any humour in Remi's voice, his smile is still relatively warm as he glances across at the wendigo (and his friend now, in earnest), and he raises the cup of coffee as if in a toast. And the question, while uncomfortable, is still a valid one, and the hunter moves to pause the TV so they might be able to talk properly.

"She isn't," he says softly. "I suppose that's what makes her so dangerous, in a lot of ways. The Fae can't tell outright lies, but that means they're very good at finding double meanings or loopholes to get what they want. And a pact with them is binding. They can't break their end of the bargain, but you can't break yours either. And I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan is capable of giving anyone exactly what they wanted, for the right price."

Furrowing his brow, Ronin clambers to his feet and heads over to his bookshelf, perusing for a moment before drawing out a battered hardback. It looks old, even for world-going-to-shit standards. "There's some information on her in here," he says, offering out the book to Remi. "It's all 'myth', if you like, but I've seen a lot of it first hand. Shapeshifting, illusion, healing magic, enchantments..." He shrugs, sitting himself back down. "If she didn't want you to know she was there, I don't know if even you would."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 07:11 PM