cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Cheerfully standing by to be fuck youd while Remi accepts his ritual stabbing, Ronin waggles his fingers in a wave to watch the interns skedaddle out of the room as quick as their squeaky shoes will carry them. "I might have pointed it out, but I didn't tell anyone else, did I?" Raising his eyebrows to Remi as if to point out that this was all his fault, the hunter goes to grab the wendigo's desk chair to sit down on. (Joining him on the bed feels a bit too teenage girl).

He's about to snark that he'd rather not know if he's got cancer when the sudden reaction from the wendigo has Ronin right back on his feet. "Are you okay?" he asks, blue eyes flicking up towards the windows instantly as if to tell Isla that something is clearly wrong. "How can I help? Is there an alarm on this room or...?" Clearly no one has warned Ronin that Remi does not, in fact, transform into a human a-la Sailor Moon.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 09:15 PM