cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well if you ever want to be tapped in, just say the word. I'm sure Grimm can fix you up an adjoining room." The wendigo sasses. "Maybe I can even turn you into something like me, and we can take this show on the road." He adds, trying to affect a tone just as dry as Ronin's but finding it difficult with how much he was still fighting to catch his breath.

"Fucker."  Remi says as Ronin rises, glaring playfully in his friend's wake. It doesn't occur to him now, but later Remi will wonder what Isla made of all of this easy banter between the two, and, given that unlike his last session with Isla, Remi wasn't collared this time around, what she made of the pair sitting shoulder to shoulder.

Giving Ronin the Michael Scott tell me more look, Remi smirks and leans forward slightly. "And I suppose you are an expert when it comes to swallowing and not choking on balls?" The wendigo wonders innocently, despite the utterly shit-eating grin on his lips.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-27-2023, 07:48 PM