cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.' Remi says on the heels of a sarcastic laugh. Isla is an angel compared to the rest of the medical ward, but gods what a low fucking bar.

A good many responses bullied for pole position on the wendigo's tongue, but as he stared at Isla all the thorny barbs lodged themselves in his throat rendering him silent for a moment. "Is that what it sounds like? Is that really all you took from what I just said? From what you saw?" He wonders, staring at Isla as if seeing her for the first time.

"I warn you to stay back when you need to." He counters. "I have pointed out to you when tethers have come undone, have warned you when it was in your best interest not to be near me, or when one of you has has a paper cut."

As for what he wanted? Closing his eyes and tilting his chin up so that his head slid back, had Remi the ability to do so in the moment, a tear might have slid down his cheek. "I want you to decide what I am to you and stick with it. Ronin has, but you..." Leaning forward, Remi looks at her, wondering for perhaps the first time, what it was she actually saw when she looked at him. "..you do not just straddle the line Isla, you jump over it, sometimes hide it, and other times seem to repaint it so that it glows in the dark."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-28-2023, 06:08 PM