cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I can do that," Isla tells him with a soft smile, nodding and giving his hand another gentle squeeze before she gets to her feet and moves to wheel the equipment around so Remi doesn't have to get up. And yes, she does indeed notice the stuff coating her handkerchief, folding it neatly and slipping it back in her pocket, almost definitely for later examination.

Carefully guiding him to sit against the side of the bed, Isla goes ahead with her checks - pulse, blood pressure, pupil dilation, reflexes - all of the usuals that he'll be more than accustomed to. "Mm? Well, they do take notes and they do watch," she admits with a smirk, "but that isn't it. They write their own papers, they help with the equipment, they do some sample testing..." She shrugs. "Honestly, though? I've been looking for someone I could trust to take care of things," you know, things like you, "if anything ever happened to me. I haven't had much luck yet."

Hooking the monitor back up, she's pleased to see the familiar over-quick pulse light up the screen. "Well, that's a relief."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-01-2023, 06:44 PM