cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh no, a monster in that area? Gods, what are the chances, eh?" Remi sputters as the air in his lungs is summarily dismissed by the clap on the back.

"I...well.." Frowning across the table as if Ronin had just transformed himself into a fae full of trickery and fuckery right before his eyes, the wendigo can only stare, defeated and impressed. "I suppose I just assumed that horse piss was not for special occasions, but...I mean, my first outing and you did bring me here, so either this is not a special occasion, or this is really as good as it gets." You see Ronin? Remi can be clever too.

Was he being clever?
Don't answer that.

Already feeling his nose begin to grow vaguely numb thanks to the alcohol swimming cheerfully through his veins, the wendigo fixes the hunter with an affectionate smile. "Vai a farti fottere." The insult rolled off of Remi's tongue with practiced ease and gods if he thought he had the strength to really make a go of it, he'd have kicked Ronin under the table.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-02-2023, 06:50 PM