cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
It doesn't matter why, it only matters who wins; such are the drunken rules that all boys are taught growing up, regardless of nationality.

"Me? I would only have thrown us into a wall per cercare di salvarti! If you had not grabbed me I would still be standing!" As Ronin laughs instead of admitting defeat, the wendigo opts to try and capture one of the hunter's hands with one of his own, that he might simultaneously pin it above his partner's head and use it to keep himself braced. He might not weigh a lot, but everyone knew that crushing your opponent was just cheating.

"Ora tu dici che ti dispiace sul divano! E al muro! e anche a me!" The Italian demands in rolling syllables and words that will mean absolutely nothing to the hunter. Still, Remi raises his eyebrows expectantly that the other man might do precisely as instructed.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-02-2023, 08:35 PM