cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Not at all," Ronin says, his inebriated state making him much more honest - hence why the smile on his face is entirely satisfied as he speaks. "Though if you wanted to practice, I wouldn't say no," he adds with an easy laugh. Shrugging in response to Remi's next comment, Ronin relaxes further into the couch and tucks an errant curl carefully behind the other man's ear.

"I haven't either," he admits. "And it doesn't have to be anything, if you're worried." Worried about the future, about how they'd hunt together, even about things like sneaking over for coffee and shows. Granted, that means there's also an if you're not worried, though brewing on the tip of his tongue, only it's at that moment that the wendigo falls abruptly silent.

"...Are you okay?" Ronin asks softly, rolling somewhat on the couch as if trying to bring his head into Remi's peripheral vision.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 05:37 PM