cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I wouldn't have agreed if I didn't expect us both to like it," Ronin points out, though he appreciates the sentiment more than he can properly say. With words failing him to express as much, he instead reaches out to tease his fingers through a lock of Remi's hair, guiding it back and out of his face. "I'll teach you everything I know, if that's what you want," he says eventually, a smile curling up the corners of his mouth.

"Mainly it's just remembering to go slow at first, make sure everyone is comfortable, and don't ever forget lube. Ever." Raising his eyebrows playfully as if to emphasise this very serious point, soon the hunter's expression softens again, and he surprises himself by snagging Remi's hand to press a gentle kiss against his knuckles. "We've got about an hour left," he says. "Can I interest you in coffee?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-04-2023, 06:02 PM