cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Following Remi with her eyes across the room and simultaneously walking in view of the cameras to check the monitoring equipment already set up in preparedness for his change back, Isla smiles and nods gently to let him know he's where he needs to be. "Please, you don't need to apologise," she tells him - she might be oblivious to the details, but being out on day release as a human for the first time in six years or more? She can't even imagine.

"I was worried, but only because this was the first time and I wasn't sure whether there had been any adverse effects. But it makes sense - it was probably pretty overwhelming being out there without wendigo senses, right?" And with human senses, of course, but that goes without saying. "There will be other times. Maybe next time I can give you a haircut before you go out." She smiles.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-06-2023, 07:40 PM