cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Some medicines are not even that bad. Did you not have good tasting cough syrup?" Isla wonders - and if only they could continue down this playful vein of conversation, that would be just great. As it sinks in for Remi, what he might be missing and what he might have to suffer in return, the doctor lets her gaze drop to the floor, her shoulders stiffening. Though she doesn't expect him to ask her opinion, Isla can only give a soft, uncertain sigh and shake her head.

"I have never experienced the sort of pain you have, so I would be inclined to wait the full week. But then again I've never been given a reprieve of humanity either, so if having that sooner feels worth it... I suppose I would grin and bear it. But I'm not in your shoes," she says softly. "Regardless, whatever your decision, I'll do my best to keep her from getting carried away."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-06-2023, 08:36 PM