cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I would not know about that." He murmurs casually, raising one eyebrow and smirking to himself. "But you did ask for me to show you what I like." Quite whether that meant being in control, of being massaged as well as masturbated, or something else yet to be seen, was up to Ronin.

Finding it a good deal easier to think now even with his fingers partially wrapped around his own cock, the wendigo smiles and nods. "It is not quite, the karma sutra, but in Italy we like to take our time. There is too much tensing and forcing climaxes." He continues with a slight wrinkling of his nose. "But when you cum and you are relaxed, it is a better feeling."

Leaning forward, his oily palm shifting up to Ronin's chest and then upper arm (partially for balance, so sue him), the wendigo increases the speed of his other hand just ever so slightly as he peers down into the hunter's eyes. "I want to make you cum this time." He whispers in a dark and honeyed voice.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-07-2023, 07:12 PM