cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well at least you've got that certainty going for you," Ronin says through a quiet chuckle, shifting to let a hand slip beneath his pillow in an effort to remain as casual as possible; a feat that's made increasingly difficult as Remi continues. "Or," he adds, as if he can mask the awkwardness between them with his own brand of absurdity, "maybe she likes you a lot and this is her way of showing it."

Given that he isn't avoiding looking at Remi, the hunter can't help but notice the flush to his cheeks, and given everything that just happened and everything that came before it, he can't help but laugh. "It's been a long time for me, and I know damn well it's been longer for you. I can promise you that the sex wasn't just nice." Not in his opinion, anyway.

"We can get up if you want," he adds. "If pillow talk isn't your thing. I just didn't know what you... well, I didn't know."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 04:02 PM