cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi wants to laugh at that, finding it both absurd and horrifically plausible, but even just the thought of smiling made him feel uneasy. Finding himself suddenly wishing for the solitude of his cell and the routine that came with it, the wendigo exhaled sharply as if to deny to himself that any part of him would choose the medical wing over Ronin's bed, however uncomfortable it might be.

Glancing at Ronin now if only because he couldn't gauge the source of his friend's laughter. "Maybe it all just...feels like it means more to me than to you." Or maybe it doesn't? Remi ventures slowly. "I just.." Running his fingers over his head again and finding it oddly unsatisfying given the stubble, the wendigo lets his hand flop by his side. "I know what you are going to say. That it does not have to mean anything and that it can just be sex." Looking at Ronin with his eyebrows raised slightly as if to confirm that this was exactly what the hunter would say, the wendigo sighs softly.

"It's just a lot for me, and I don't want to be an asshole about it-" Because how else do you describe someone who uses their only friend for sex and expects them just to go along with it. "-but it just...fuck, I don't even know what I'm trying to say." He admits at last, unable to finish any of his fragmented sentences with words other than I don't know how I feel about you and I.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-18-2023, 04:12 PM