cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Lazy is just fine with Ronin, the hunter smiling against Remi's encouragement, and though he knows when the other man returns to his wendigo state, he'll heal instantly, he's not sure what Grimm will think if he shows up with a love bite. Not to mention what Isla would think. And so Ronin behaves himself, however reluctantly, drawing back in time to raise a curious brow at the sound of laughter before his lips are caught once more, dragging a surprised moan from his throat.

Wanting simultaneously to wrap himself against the other man but also swallow him whole, it takes a lot of effort to want to move, but eventually Ronin does try. Rolling in an effort to reverse their positions, it isn't so much to take control as it is to give Remi's hands the freedom to do some roaming of their own. "Do you remember where you like to be touched?" he mumbles against Remi's lips. "Or do I get the pleasure of trying to remind you?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 06:23 PM