cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Remi," Ronin scolds softly as he realises the other man is neither enjoying nor affirming his boundaries, and he acquiesces and meets the wendigo's lips in a hungry kiss that's no less gentle for its generosity. Loosening the bonds until he considers them tight but not uncomfortably so, the hunter repeats the process with Remi's other wrist, and proceeds to bind them together. "We can always use the chain next time, if we're feeling ironic," he remarks with a soft laugh.

Pinning the other man's wrists above his head, Ronin lets his breath dance across Remi's cheeks and collarbones, never committing to any one action before settling, at last, on pressing sweet kisses against his throat while his free hand drifts across his chest and slowly south. "Let me know if you want me to stop," he murmurs, knowing better than to think that sudden sensory deprivation will go down peachy with Remi.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 07:53 PM