cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin, at least, finds himself in the favourable position of needing little focus beyond pleasure, and gods is he making the most of it. Whether Remi had managed to tell him to shut the fuck up is irrelevant, because the hunter would never have been able to comply; their first tryst was made necessarily gentle by their positions, but in this new posture, there's nothing to stop Remi from extracting as much brutish ecstasy as he wants.

(And Ronin wants, too, for the record).

With fingers flinching against the headboard with every thrust of Remi's hips, Ronin's hollows his back and his knees spread further on autopilot, the hunter offering as much resistance as he can for the other man to fuck him against. "Fuck, yes," he moans through a sigh, his free hand slipping down to stroke against his arousal; thank the gods he stands more of a chance of lasting this time.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 09:43 PM