cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Hmm," Ronin hmms, and at this point Remi knows him well enough to practically be able to hear the frown in his voice, the gears turning, the plans forming. At least it means he won't at all notice the wendigo fighting to stay on the cuddly side of awkward and gay, because the hunter clearly doesn't seem to mind it either way. "Your sidekick?" He barks out a laugh at that. "Am I the meatshield, the sneaky vagabond, or one of those annoying, comic relief bards?" he wonders.

As for wendigoes in Canada, Ronin can't help the smirk on his face. "I don't need luck - I just need a little of your blood," he tells him. "The human part of you is unique, sure, but the wendigo part might trace all the way back to the person who did this to you." He shrugs. "And I meant physical touchy feely stuff. You can have emotional therapy in your own time."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-20-2023, 09:42 PM