cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Absolutely. When you get up to 8 hours of serum, maybe." Ronin grins, trying not to relax automatically into the arm that comes snaking around his waist, though it's a difficult thing when he knows Remi is not quite as frail and injured as he's portraying. (He's just been fucked by the man twice, so he should know). Heading carefully down the stairs with his partner, he scoffs and racks his brain for a monster that might suit.

"We can always just say it's a very racist witch," he considers, half carrying Remi through the doors and out into the open. "What?" he adds, with a crooked smile, about his hearing being useless. "I didn't catch that, sorry." He'd nudge the other man, if it wouldn't ruin the image they're portraying.

Speaking of his rotten hearing, he has to strain to hear Remi when he next speaks, Ronin nodding gently. "I'll make sure I find out for you," he murmurs.

Except, he won't. As the two men reach the medical wing they're all but swarmed by white-coated scientists and deafened by blaring alarms, because clearly their near-tardiness has put the whole department into a panic. Remi is almost wrestled out of Ronin's grip, and before he can so much as say goodbye to the wendigo, he's whisked away for testing and locking up in preparation for the change back.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-24-2023, 07:01 PM