cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Hey, I held my own." Remi argues, raising his eyebrows. They know that having even gone twice that afternoon had been a stretch for them both. "I'm sure you have some fae bullshit that could help?" He adds wonderingly, before suddenly imagining having to chew up a pinecone or sleep with one under his pillow or some nonsense.

"Even post-apocalypse, racism is still alive and well." The wendigo mutters under his breath, not wanting to sound too amused about it for fear of ruining his portrayal of Very Wounded Man Limping Home. "Ha-ha." Remi huffs dryly, though his fingers pulse his amusement against Ronin's hip as they walk.

Torn from Ronin's arms, the wendigo mumbles and grumbles quite believably as he slumps into the grip of the interns who are forced to bear his weight. Wishing he could turn and look at Ronin if only to mouth a goodbye, instead he's hauled inside and into a room where he's stripped of his clothing, sprayed down, prodded, poked, and measured. All of it's done with unusual haste if only so that they might capture Remi's data before he switches back. As the timer counts down the interns become more and more frenzied, before finally throwing Remi into his room and slamming the door shut.

They make it with seconds to spare, because as soon as the latch closes and the sound of compression hisses out from the door, the wendigo is on his knees, snarling through the change that has him feeling both strengthened and entirely hollowed out in the worst way possible.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-24-2023, 07:10 PM