cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Raising an eyebrow, though Remi isn't entirely capable of the emotion behind it, for the moment he looks naively stunned to hear the doctor say so. If anything he was quite certain that how he'd actually looked had been monstrous. Smiling softly before relaxing as Isla reinserted the IV, the wendigo rubbed a hand up the side of his cheek, not bothering to hide the way his smile was widening.

"Well, I can tell you that being alone after my time with Grimm certainly won't make anything better. Besides," Smirking a touch, the wendigo shrugs. "I ended up napping almost half the time I was out with Ronin today, so.." Twisting the implications of his words was much easier when you didn't have any real emotions to remind you that lying was wrong. "Do you know if she..." Not needing to finish, Remi's eyebrows flinch toward each other as he looks soberly at Isla. "..do we have any more sessions planned?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-25-2023, 02:55 PM