cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Having kittens?" Remi repeats, thickening his accent slightly if only to indicate that this wasn't an expression he'd heard before. "But yes, the snooze button was hit a few more times than I should have been. I admit I haven't slept like that in.." Looking down at his palm, the wendigo just shakes his head and huffs out dry laughter.

'Ah.' Remi presses his teeth together hard enough that even Isla will probably be able to hear the cliK! of enamel as he grinds his canines together. As a wendigo he isn't prone to fidgeting, so it's as understandable as it is bizarre that he internalizes this news with hardly any movement at all (save for the predatory grinding of his teeth). "If she gets wind that we have anything planned after, I am sure she'll make it so that not even you can take my mind off of it." Remi says softly, golden eyes flicking up to the closed blinds before returning back to Isla's face.

"So she can't know." He murmurs. "Which means no date outfit for you. No flowers for me."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-25-2023, 03:11 PM