cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Note quite as in tune with Isla's body as he might have been if he'd heard her heart stutter or felt the minute tensing of her muscles, her kiss makes him aware as much as a flashing neon sign what the effect of his words had been. Holding her close and sliding his fingers into her hair, Remi kisses her back with warm reassurance. "No, not an animal." He whispers in agreement, before smiling against her lips. "A monster." The wendigo adds with a voice curved by a smile. Quickly he leans forward to kiss Isla again before she can protest, his tongue writing out the Italian word for wendigo against her own as if to prove it wasn't so bad.

Letting his fingers move forward in order to brush her cheek with his thumb, Remi lays his head back against the bed. "This is no small thing you've done for me, Isla." He says gently, not meaning the sex. Or at least, not just the sex. "Even just knowing I can have four hours...if that's all it ever it, is makes it all so much easier to take. If you weren't part of this, I wouldn't have that. "
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-27-2023, 09:54 PM