{SEASONAL EVENT} Servant of Two Masters [open!]
Arthur Pendragon
Knight

Age: 30 | Height: 6’4” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: OxiMF3c.jpg}

Arthur smiled brightly at the approach of a red-haired woman. He lifted his brows at her request and glanced at the piles of rubble that he was sorting. Wiping his brow on his arm, he then folded his arms over his broad chest and nodded lazily to her.

“Well, I was simply going to repair some of the damage caused over the week, but a lady such as yourself I would imagine has a far better use for it.” He gave her a kind grin, looking at the rubble again.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pair of gloves. With his years of labor coupled with even more years of swordsmanship, Arthur’s hands had strong calluses that wouldn’t budge from a little lifting, so the gloves were pointless to him for his current activity.

Holding them out to Lily with a genuine look, he nodded for her to accept them. “I’ve no use for them,” he explained. “Though they might be a bit large for your hands, they will provide protection.” The former king chuckled and breathed deeply. “How about you tell me of this idea you have for the usable pieces of wreckage, while we clear this up?” He would never say no to good company!

{Image: T56OXPu.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} Servant of Two Masters [open!] - by Arthur - 03-28-2019, 01:06 AM