Reunion
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

IN THE SANCTUARY

As soon as it was confirmed that Halo stood and that the threat had passed, Sah had quickly checked on Hotaru. Her grief splintered his heart, but the loss of her pup only made him more desperate to see his own safe and sound. As such, the Abandoned had practically flat out sprinted to the Sanctuary, when he wasn't one of the ships that was.

One he entered the protected haven, Sah glanced around nearly wildly, scanning every individual for his pups. With a quick word from a kind old woman, he knew just where to go. Racing over he practically skidded to a stop when he spotted Soleil and Luka playing in the grass. The mere sight of them made his knees week as relief flooded him.

"Pups!" Taking a knee, he opened his arms for a hug.
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Soleil Lovi
Adv

Age: 20 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Soleil
After her day with Paige, Soleil’s mood had greatly improved. She’d meekly but sincerely apologized to Ilma, and had been relieved when her caretaker and pack member had enveloped her in her arms and forgiven her immediately.

It doesn’t make the waiting any easier, but she has Luka and Paige, and it’s a bandage over the hurting wound of her father’s absence.

There’s no warning when he returns, aside from a general increase in noise as reunions happen sporadically throughout the refuge. The change of energy in the compound makes her restless, prompting her to lift her head and look around - just in time to her father running towards them.

“Daddy!” she cries jubilantly, scrambling up from the grass and pulling Luka with her to his feet. She only releases him to run, throwing herself into her dad’s arms immediately. “I missed you so much daddy!”
let us live like flowers, darling
wild and beautiful and drenched in sun
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

Sah catches his daughter and son with ease, pulling them both in for a tight hug. "I missed you so much too, pups. I'm so sorry that I was gone so long. But I'm back." Being away from them had been horrible. But knowing that they were safe from the destruction and devastation was worth it. The dragons and banshees had made a mess of Halo and Sah didn't even want to think about what could have happened had his pups been present.

After more hugs, hair ruffles, and tears, Sah picked up his pups and went to help them pack their things with Ilma. The journey home was one well-deserved. And upon getting home, the Abandoned tucked Soleil, Luka, and the wolves into their nest. Pulling the blankets and pillows down around them as a fuzzy fort, he sat beside them and simply let out a deep sigh. His pups were home and safe. It was all that he could ever ask for.

-{FIN}
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve