Through the night, into the vein
Evie || Palace, Citadel, Halo
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
I see what lies heavy on your heart
The words are stored away for future consideration with no more than a respectful nod. Positions are about more than delegation after all; whoever they approached for these titles had to be more than worthy, they had to want it. Deimos’ resistance to the role of Warden was evidence enough that timing and personal desires mattered above all else.

“I agree. With the war behind us for now, I think it’s time we focus more on delegation and balancing the ruling system; Halo, much like the Hollowed Grounds, has seen too many ruling parties that did not have her interests at heart.” And though Evie cannot speak in regards to the other lands, her own experience is enough to inspire a frighteningly intense desire to protect the people of Halo not just from the world at large, but any cracks in the ruling council that dictate their lives. She’d lived under Zariah’s tyranny for too long to not be keenly aware of how solitary leaders could crush and bleed dry an entire nation.

“As of now, determining the roles themselves is most important before sourcing candidates. Deimos would never dream of handing General duties over to anyone else, and I’d never presume to ask that of him.” Much the opposite in fact. She would ensure that title remained effectively his until the day he ceased wanting it; and then she would hold him at knifepoint and ask who the hell he really was. “Despite how long we’ve both lived here, Deimos and I are still not native to Halo, and Deimos is not native to Caido at all. An advisor is top among my desires for a cabinet position. Where else do you, personally, see a need for a figurehead?” Crossing her legs she leans slightly towards him, sincere in her interest in how he sees Halo through his own eyes, the changes he’d like to see.
and the strength you still keep inside

Messages In This Thread
Through the night, into the vein - by Noah - 11-18-2022, 01:37 AM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Evie - 11-18-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Noah - 11-19-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Evie - 11-19-2022, 06:01 PM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Noah - 11-20-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Evie - 11-22-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Noah - 11-25-2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Evie - 11-26-2022, 10:42 PM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Noah - 11-30-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: Through the night, into the vein - by Evie - 12-09-2022, 06:30 PM