i can't speak afraid to jinx it
For Harper || Court of Stars
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper
Anything beautiful, people want to break
And you are beautiful, I'm afraid
He loathes causing her any manner of discomfort, but it is a necessary hurt if she is to heal properly. All he can do is murmur soft, senseless things to ease and soothe his beloved. Harper focuses on love and comfort, immersing his own mind in it so that it can radiate through their bond to wrap around her, shroud her from the agony of both flesh and mind.

As the numbness breaks and her tears begin to flow, Harper pauses in his work and circles her immediately; the water will continue to heal her, he has to prioritize her mind now.

Hands rising, Harper gently cups her cheeks, thumbing away tears as he presses their brows together. "I can't imagine what you faced up there, how terrifying it must have been," he whispers. "You are one of the strongest, bravest people I know Maeve. It's okay to be scared - because you did it anyway. And you made it back." Alongside demigods and champions, shining just as brightly as her compatriots. He couldn't be prouder.
But I would love you in any form you take

Messages In This Thread
i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-19-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-21-2022, 01:03 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-23-2022, 12:36 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 12:56 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-23-2022, 02:10 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 08:56 PM