Better late then never
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
With cake as well as good delicious tea, Darkeye made his way to the shrine for Frey after more than a year. He did not know how she would react. The last time he had tried to save innocent people together with him.

He took the time to make a cozy fire and put on tea water. Put a cake on the wooden plate. After that, he started his Prayer.

"Greetings Frey, it's been a long time, I would like a moment of your time. If you can spare it." He placed the ingredients openly and was happy to see Frey and talk to her again.

1. complete a training thread using the TELEPORTATION aspect of the axes
{Training} (se) Time to Breath
2. complete a thread finding a way to cut the landshark tooth into two pieces
where you land
3. complete a thread having the two pieces of landshark tooth carved into axe heads
(open) Shark tooth to work with
4. complete a thread interacting with blink hares
Blink and the Rabbit is gone
— the smartest do

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
Darkeye will neither see nor hear Frey, but that doesn't mean that they aren't present. Perhaps it is the great deal of work they've been doing throughout the past year (or maybe it is just the number of people petitioning them as of late), but they do not appear in the mood for a chat.

Regardless, however, Darkeye has completed his tasks and so his axes shall reap the rewards. The shark tooth axeheads gleam and then promptly disappear, but should the blacksmith check his weapons, he will see that they have been incorporated into his current throwing axes. Neat!

Darkeye has completed his quest and has upgraded his throwing axes:

Type: Grey | Style: Offensive | Level: Upgraded
Throwing Axes | A pair of throwing axes crafted from the tooth of a giant landshark. They only ever deal basic damage, but allow the wielder to teleport up to 15ft in distance. Throwing the axe and teleporting each count as separate actions - they cannot be done in the same turn.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
He drank the tea and ate the cake. But left enough for Frey to have some if she could find the time. He thanked again and extinguished the fire conscientiously. "You're Frey next time. I know you have a lot to do after so much. Nature must recover. If you call me, I will appear. I hope we find a way to talk." He said calmly and made his way back to the grounds. He now looked at the axes. It remains to be seen how soon he will be able to use them. There was a shark to hunt. A spear to get back. One way or another.

Fin
— the smartest do